- On Monday the gates will open at 8:30am and close at 8:45am. The coaches are leaving at 9:00am prompt so please make sure you get here for 8:30am - set those alarms!
- Children need to be in normal school uniform although you can wear comfortable footwear or footwear that takes the weather conditions into account.
- Children need to bring a packed lunch and a filled water bottle. This needs to be clearly labelled. It will be easier for the children if this is all in a disposable bag that can be thrown away at the end of lunchtime.
- No money or anything else needs to be brought in on this day.
- Reading: Remember 15-20 minutes everyday is super important. You will have taken your Reading Record home for your parents to comment on. These will be collected by teachers and checked regularly. Please bring your homework books back to school when you are finished so that we can check them. Thank you.
- Please make sure that your child is continuing to read and work on the Year 3 and 4 spellings which can be found in their reading record books.
- Accelerated Reader - when you are finished your book your teacher can change it for you. As soon as you are ready you can take a quiz at school. Remember that you need 3 100% scores to move up a level
- Times table practice - Please log on to TTRS and Sumdog
- Continue logging on to TTRS, Sumdog and Myon or Big Cat - your logins are stuck in the front cover of your Reading Records.
- Math's - Year 4 will be completing their statutory Multiplication Tables Check in June this year. To this end, please can you ensure your child is regularly accessing and practicing these at: https://mathsframe.co.uk/en/resources/resource/477/Multiplication-Tables-Check
As always, we are available on our email. However, we are also available if you have any quick questions at the end of the day on the playground. Just give us a wave and come down to see us!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Mrs Hurley, Mr Greenfield & Miss Harvey